Tuesday 4 June 2019

Monday 3rd June 2019

Back to work.

And with just the one day off, but feeling relaxed.

I awake, have a shower and get dressed, go down for breakfast and have strawberries and yoghurt. And coffee.

Then to the office, grab a free desk, and begin to start on the several mountains of work that I have been putting off for months.

People are still running around with panic in their eyes, but it seems to be getting better. And by better, I mean not as bad. If that makes sense.

Now I have less meetings to attend, there are more hours in the day for your actual work. Which is nice. There is a lesson in this I feel.

Outside the sun shines, and work carries on on the remaining turbines, and people rush to complete paperwork.

I drink coffee, stare at spreadsheets and hope I am making forward progress.

One hundred and fifty three At half four, I go back to the hotel, chill for an hour before going out to meet Philip for dinner, snapping some classic American cars in the square, before they all start off and roll off.

At least its a picture for the day.

We meet at the Post House, have burgers and me an orange juice, whilst he has a beer. I kid you not.

We talk at length, and with each minute the stress levels drop further.

A quiet day, ended up snoozing on the bed before cleanig my teeth before some serious sleeping.

No comments: