Friday 14 December 2018

Thursday 13th December 2018

I wake up and feel a little pain in my back. I try to get up, and its not too bad, and then I try to straighten up, and its that last 5% of standing up that hurts the most. I cry out in pain, and Jolls hears me from downstairs.

Are you OK?

No.

But it passes.

I go downstairs where there is a coffee waiting for me, which makes things a little better.

In fact the pain drops off for a while, but then comes back in my hamstring, which I found out today from the chiropractor, was to be expected. Only, I wasn't expecting it, suddenly finding my whole thigh was now in pain, and not at all happy, meaning I also wasn't at all happy either.

Three hundred and forty five And work waits for no man, and there is a meeting on the dot of eight, which I have to prepare for. Oh dearie me.

And yet, the morning passes, mainly thanks to a webinar to watch. Webinar. Webinar.

I make lunch halfway through, and I don't believe I missed that much.

Outside it is a glorious day, I even go outside to look round the garden, fill the bird feeders. By heck it were brassic out there. Sunny but with a cool breeze making it feel very much like December, but down on the trellis, the passionflower is still producing fruit; does nothing kill it? I take a shot for the day and come back inside, taking my laptop to the sofa where things are a little more comfortable for me, but the TV can be a distraction, especially if I turn it on, which I do.

I guess I am feeling pretty sorry for myself these days, with the pain in my back/leg and allergies coming and going. I put the radio on.

Jools comes home, we have dinner, then chill out for the evening, listening to the radio. Anyway, Friday tomorrow. Then the weekend, football and all that.

Smiles.

No comments: