Saturday 11 May 2019

A new adventure beckons.....

Just thought I'd bring you up to date on our plans for the rest of the year.

Not sure if I said this since we booked up. Anyway.....

So, in October we are to fly out to Chicago, where there is a shot I have wanted to take for, like years. We spend three days there before catching an overnight train to New Orleans.

Yes, The Big Easy.

So that's the home of the Blues and Delta Blues in one trip.

And an overnight train journey.

Should be a blast.

Other options were explored, including a month long trip to the other side of the world, but we don't feel we have the vacation time available to do that justice as yet, but it is on our radar.

So, one day we might visit Lower, or is it Upper Hutt?

We shall see.

As for the big news. Nothing is confirmed, nor have I heard anything official, so for the time being, you will have to wait. All good things come to those who wait.

2 comments:

nztony said...

The word you were looking for was Upper, not Lower, although I wouldn't put you through that. Wellington is where it's at, a 45 minute train trip south to our capital city ;-)

jelltex said...

I knew it was one of the other. Silly me