Thursday 2 May 2019

Wednesday 1st May 2019

May Day.

When all the friendly folks in St Maggies round up the outsiders and burn them.

Only joking, we bbq them and have a fine feast.

Elsewhere, people dance around a maypole, or celebrate Beltane, which I know nothing about. I last danced around a Maypole when I was at Primary School.

There is a village near Lowestoft called Maypole Green, I have often thought I should go and visit, and wonder if they have a rather magnificent maypole. Or not.

Anyway, big news is brewing. But I can't tell you. But it is big. And newsy.

And it is exciting.

More of that another day.

Work is, at least for now, more relaxed. But that will change, but then in 14 days I will be on vacation, and ankle deep in orchids. So, I am thinking mostly of when I fly back from Denmark on the 15th and can switch off for nearly two weeks.

One hundred and twenty And plans are afoot for our big holiday, sometime in October.

More of that when we actually sit down to book something.

But until then, there is work.

Meetings, phone calls and more meetings.

Spring at Chez Jelltex I do get to spend some time outside, as the weather has warmed up some. Warm enough to eat my spicy prawn and onion grilled flatbreads outside whilst watching the birds and insects in the garden.

Spring at Chez Jelltex Yummy.

Jools went to yoga after work, so I do some gardening. Yeah, I know, who knew? And am shadowed by the cats in case I had some mice about my person. Things is, Mulder had brought four of the dead and bleeding things in for me as I worked. I know he means well, but what can't it be a bottle of champagne?

Feed me We have caprese for dinner, then I listen to Liverpool get roasted by Barca, with the Little Genius that is Messi score his 599th and 600th goals for the club.

There are no words to describe him.

1 comment:

nztony said...

Crikey, glad I wasn't innocently wandering around St Margarets and Cliffe when you decided to round up strangers and BBQ them!

I'm holding my breath for your BIG news, so don't faff about, give us the goss please.

I am thinking you might be going to the USA for your October Holidays.