Thursday 22 April 2021

Wednesday 21st April 2021

Well, into the last week of May, kind of. And it feels like it is still the beginning of March. A keen east wind still blows ,and again fog lay heavily on the Ugly House on the edge of St Maggies. So, the light was muted and the colours of the spring countyside, even more so.

It was hard to get up, Jools laid in bed an extra twenty minutes, meaning she did not have enough time to go for a walk before heading to work, and I just tried to straighten out my head until it was time for work.

I have one coffee.

I make a second coffee.

One more should do it.

Jools leaves for work, the cats go to bed, and there is just me and work.

At some point the mist clears and the sun comes out. It looks warm, so I turn the heating down and open the back door.

Mist returned and it grew cold again, so I close the fdoor and put the heatin back on.

That's about as exciting it got.

I did go out for a walk round the garden, and see two fungal fruiting bodies on the last bit of tree stump we have left, which we use as a tabel in the shelter. I snap those, and that it would appear is the only shot I took all day.

One hundred and eleven I am just about caught up at work, giving me time for more research on me being more right that even I believed.

Who'd have thunk it.

Lunch is pate on thinkly sliced, so very crispy, toast and a huge brew.

With that excitement over with, its back to work, with more meetings and come team bnding over some complaining.

Somehow, although I didn't really achieve anything, it took me all day.

Quite where the time goes is another question.

I prepare and cook breaded aubergine, as they're in season now, so a nice light and vegetable based meal is very nice indeed.

There is football to watch in the evening, but the main game didn't kick off until quarter past eight. I watch the first half, Villa scoring after 20 seconds against Citeh. Citeh pull one back, go ahead then have Stones sent off. I missed another red card in the second half, but no more goals, as I was sound asleep.

No comments: