Wednesday 24 February 2021

COVID

A year ago I made what seems to be my first reference to COVID in a joke on Facebook, as there used to be a soft drink company here in UK called Corona, and that having downed bottles and bottles of "cream soda" I would be vaccinated.

I don't think its been called Corona virus for some time, but it shows how quickly our lives changed.

It is sobering to realise that as Johnson, the ERG and Daily Hate Mail talk of losening restrictions, that occupancy in ICUs is still above what it was at the peak of the first wave, and then we were in voirtual house arrest. So, how can it be that people are talking about reopening schools in 12 days?

Amd I the only one who thinks this, among many others, is madness?

Today, 442 people were revealed to have died in the previous 24 hours. Tat is still a jumbo jet full of people who died, and we should reopen, and quicker?

Are we off our fucking tits?

No comments: