Thursday 25 February 2021

Wednesday 24th February 2021

I slept through the alarm. And woke up when Jools came upstairs to get ready for work.

Such a lazy so and so.

When you're on training, the hours seem to slip by so quickly, already there was just two hours before the next course was due to begin.

Jools went to work early, and after a coffee I start work to catch up on stuff. It wasn't yet seven. What has happened to me?

I was in calls until a minute to eight, when I realised there wasn't time to make a brew before the class started.

Another golden dawn Outside the sun rose, setting the sky on fire. Again.

But I was working.

He course lasted six hours. The same as Tuesday, but more so. It was bad enough for me as it was in my native language, so for the guy from Lithuania it must have been very confusing.

We had regular breaks at least, so I had breakfast, and lunch at half twelve.

Summer's here The sun is now high enough and bright enough to make the floating fountain work, it was quite surprising to see it burst into life in the sun, as two weeks ago it was embedded in a bock of ice and seemed to be sure to be ruined.

Bombus pratorum A queen Early Bumblebee bumped around the hellebores in the top bed. I manage to snap her a couple of times, before the course called me back to the desk and world of turbine safety and safety regulations.

Bombus pratorum Sigh.

We were done at half two. Outside a cool breeze had sprung up, I should have gone for a walk, but don't. Instead I find some writing to do.

I feed the cats, after letting them wait an hour as half three really was too early, so I had four pairs of feline eyes following me around the house.

Dinner was simple: pizza with added slices of meat on the top. I wait until Jools comes back to pop them in the ovens, pour some beer, and we eat them right up in record time.

With the season now entering the final stretch, some 13 games to go, the chasing pack behind Norwich were to play. So I watch Brentford v Sheffield Wednesday, followed by the second half of Blackburn v Watford. THe chasing pack all won, so we are back to seven points clear. 14 to play now.

No comments: