Wednesday 19 January 2022

Tuesday 18th January 2022

I had an audit with a factory in China arranged for eight, but then they contact me on Monday, could I bring the audit forward two hours?

Could I?

I could finish an hour earlier as I was starting an hour earlier too. And so said yes. But this meant getting up at half four to be sure of being ready for work dead on six.

Jools was also going to leave for work early, as she had her Mini-Me , Donna, starting and so there was training to do, so it suited us both.

She left for work at quarter to six, I listened to a podcast and then set the office up, made a second coffee and was all logged on for six when the audit started. And very well it went, all done in 90 minutes, and all ended with waves and smiles over Teams. Back in the day I had to take a customer to Tianjin to carry out an audit. But no need for that kid of travel now.

Eighteen Once done, I make a loaf of bread and put the dough in a tin to rise, make more coffee and have fruit for breakfast.

Then get down to do some more document review and yet more meetings.

At dawn, thick seafog rolled in fnally, after two days of it being expected. That meant no real desire on my part to go out for a walk once the day's work was done.

I did change the litter in one of the kitty trays, swept up, emptied the bins and generally cleared up. Time slipped through my fingers and outside the mist partially cleared and the rising moon was seen away in the east.

Foggy I cook breaded chicken, curried rice and stir fry for dinner. A whole plateful of flavours there!

And it was good.

Not much else to report. No footy on TV, sleepy by eight, and went to bed soon after.

No comments: