Tuesday 24 September 2019

Monday 23rd September 2019

Back to work.

And the start of my first real week in the new job, as on Tuesday I head back to the Isle of Wight, but for one last day, pretend like it never is going to change.

We get up, its dark, Jools makes coffee, I drink it, and again, when she has left, I take myself to the cross trainer and do a session, I don't feel like it, but get it done anyway.

Twenty minutes and I am done, literally.

But at least I did it.

Downstairs to cool off, make another coffee, have breakfast and then get ready for work, actually starting work at twenty to eight.

Two hundred and sixty six And eyes down for a full house.

You know the score.

But I do have to contend with Mulder bringing in a series of dead or dying animals and birds, as I must have looked hungry.

The colours of autumn In reality he just wanted to swap the animals for kitty kibbles.

Maybe if I don't give him kibbles, he won't kill birds and animals?

The colours of autumn It is a warm day, but the breeze builds as the day get older, and in a shock, it turns out that the 23rd, not the 21st, was the equinox. I mean, who knew?

Dinner was more creamed spinach, fish cakes and corn.

And wine.

The colours of autumn News came in about family. And it is not good. I'll say no more. But life is never simple, is it?

No, its not.

We have Marc Riley on the radio, and I make more of the box of wine disappear.

Just as well that sleep came before I got my second wind and started putting records on.

No comments: