Monday 23 September 2019

Sunday 22nd September 2019

Sunday.

Norwich lost

I will watch the football, but in a bad mood.

And we had bacon the morning before, so just fruit.

Bah!

And then football.

And then out.

Out for a hair cut.

I mean, it could have been exciting, but I think I have taken enough photos these past few weeks. But still, my flowing locks needs shearing, so best have one of those fine Northern Iranians cut them, as they do what I tell them.

Funny thing, they charge £12 a pop, but as the guys cut my hair, EXACTLY as I ask, last time I gave the guy £20.

So, he waves me into the chair, takes his time, then asks me f I want my eyebrows trimmed. I say yes. He trims those.

Then trims my nose hairs.

Then my ears.

And then shaves by ears. I mean, fuzzy ears are ok, no?

Would I like some gel?

Yes please.

He puts gel.

Then spray.

And finally massage oil on my neck, and gives me a massage.

I gladly give him another £20 and sees if he wants my babies.

I go to meet Jools and our fiend Mary, who were having coffee in a place down the street. We are going with Mary to Svalbard next year.

Two hundred and sixty five We are all excited.

We agree.

So, at twelve, we all part, Jools and I walk back to the car and then drive home, where I prepare roast beef and all the trimmings.

Keeps me off the street.

And soon the kitchen is filled with the smells of roasting beef.

Lovely.

We have not had roast for months, so this was a rel treat. Roast potatoes, Yorkshire Puddings and steamed veg, and lots and lots of gravy.

Lovely. And indeed it was, thoug less than we had in the past, but we do have a bottle of pink fizz too, then I take to the sofa to watch the afternoon's football, and battle the desire for snoozing.

Jools makes apple, blackberry crumble and custad for dinner, which is large, but we finish it off in two goes.

And I get revenge for a month of Uckers defeats by wining with single piece game after being miles behind!

Oh yes.

But now the night comes, and I need sleep.

No comments: