Wednesday 11 September 2019

Tuesday 10th September 2019

Tuesday.

Market day in Kings Lynn.

At the Tuesday Market Place

Not on the Saturday Market Place.

That's for the Saturday market.

I went to bed with the final session of Parliament raging on, so spent 90 minutes catching up with Twitter, meaning it was too late for any cross training.

So I shrug.

Where you been?

Shrugging.

You can't beat a good shrug!

And make another coffee, have breakfast and rebuild the home office like I do every morning.

I was hoping to get a lot of work done (ha!), but the builders next door had other ideas. They have been laying pation and path, and on Tuesday they were doing the path between the houses, and so spent most of the day grinding the slabs into shape.

Two hundred and fifty three Phone calls were impossible.

Meetings on Skype were impossible.

Concentrating was impossible.

Bubble and squeak I stick it out for the morning, but with a headache building, I go to lay on the bed upstairs, ready WSC and then snooze.

The guys work until five, by which time I had long given up on the working day. I would have gone for a walk, but clouds rolled over and ruined the light.

Oh well.

I cook dinner, carbonara, pasta and wine.

Mmmm, wine.

35 seconds The evening was spent watching England play. Kosovo are a good side, and played some good stuff, helped by England defenders repeatedly giving them the ball. England won 5-3, but lots of lessons to be learned me thinks.

No comments: