Monday 2 September 2019

Sunday 1st September 2019

Officially, the first day of Autumn. Or is it?

Officially, the first day of the new job!

Woot.

And as I am off on me travels on Monday, turns out I wanted Sunday to be quiet and relaxing.

So it was.

I watch MOTD whilst drinking coffee whilst Jools went swimming.

Then I did some gardening: mowing the lawn and deadheading.

Then scarifying the lawn.

And mowing it again.

I watch the Old Firm Derby between Rangers and Celtic, then the North London Derby between Arsenal and Spurs. Inbetween we have ice cream, and after the first half of the 11.5% beer I had for lunch, struggled to stay awake.

Two hundred and forty four I pack, have a shower, then prepare dinner of carbonara and garlic bread.

And the day is nearly gone.##Jools beats me at Uckers. Again.

And that is it, other than I have a cold coming, maybe the flu. Maybe man flu.

Might be serious.

Bugger.

No comments: