Thursday 28 October 2021

Wednesday 27th October 2021

Welcome to the middle of the week. We hope you will enjy your stay.

I sleep through the alarm again, and wake up at six with again Jools going for a shower.

Here we go again.

I had some stuff to do during the day, including an introduction session with my boss' boss.

We have been hoping for clarity and information. Chance would be a fine thing.

Anyway, up and attem, with a coffee. Another coffee and then breakfast with a further coffee.

Will that do it?

The meeting went OK, just an introduction with what our our strengths and weaknesses. Should I have warned hom about my bullshit detector?

Maybe.

The morning was almost over. I should have gone for a walk, but my heart wasn't really in it, if I'm honest.

Somehow I keep myself busy through lunch, in which I introduce two slices of the bread I baked to butter and nutella, and then to a large cup of tea.

Three Hundred In short, not much happened the rest of the afternoon, but I managed to keep doing it until half four, when it was time to prepare dinner, or tea as we were having bangers and mash and beans.

Crushed potatoes rather than mash, and with Canadian salted herbs mixed in, though this was the last of the jar. However I have a recipe so I will make some more at some point.

Bangers and Mash. With a Canadian Twist Soon te house was full of the smell of frying sausages, and all very nice it was.

Jools came back from work, and reported that changes made has meant that work is now bearable, so is much less stressed. Which is nice.

The evening was full of cup football, though I got diverted in sorting my many church shots from elsewhere into albums on Flickr. There are hundreds, and randomly I began in the summer of 2014, and in 24 hours I have done 14 months. I am just stunned at the places I have travelled to and recorded. Its a good way to rediscover my photographs if I'm honest.

Liverpool score a second at Preston, and that's my cue to head to bed.

No comments: