Thursday 26 November 2020

Wednesday 25th November 2020

One week until Christmas.

The year has dragged and flown by.

Also, I can't believe its Wedneday already, chiz, chiz.

And it is theend of November, the year slipping away and the future is uncertain, and in these strange times, it seems that our elected leaders here don't have the country's best interests at heart.

We open two new saving streams, becasue, because.

Being November, it was dark when we got up, dark when we drank coffee, and only getting light near to seven, light not really coming until mid-morning.

And being a Wednesday, it was a day off from the phys, so I spent the extra time in the morning watching a train video from Japan. The train rattled its way out of a city, through farmland, villages, past factories to a narrow vally and out the other side. Took three hours and 40 minutes, watched over three days.

Kept me quiet.

To work, or move to the chair next to me, open the laptop and log in and start.

Not much to report for the day. It was a cold dull day, no wind, but too cold to go out for a walk. I could have put on a thicker coat I suppose. But don't.

Three hundred and thirty Highlight of the day was the delivery of my Christmas beer collection. That came at midday, so I snap the contents for the picture of the day.

Jools went shopping for a few essentials, other than that, not much really to report. She did buy some rolls for lunch, and bags of crisps, so I have jam and salt n vinegar crisps. And was wonderful.

And that was that. I pack up and with it getting dark outside, I prepare dinner: courgette fritters, and I remember to add the seeds into the batter this week.

I fry them all up, so there is a plate full of golden crispy lovliness, which we did in garlic mayo. I make a bottle of tripel vanish too.

And that really is it. I listen to some football, do some writing, the cats fight and Jools does beading.

Phew, rock and roll.

No comments: