Wednesday 8 December 2021

Tuesday 7th December 2021

The days just keep on coming.

Truth is I am now weary, weary of change and changes not being for the better.

Which brings me to the big news I can't tell you. Yet.

But it is big, and news.

Possibly.

But I am doing something, just can't say what.

Hope that's clear.

As mud.

As you were.

Tuesday, and I have my annual assessment to prepare for, if only I could get the app to work, as seems to be the modern way.

Three hundred and forty one Jools has made coffee, then goes to work while i listen to a podcast then make toast and another brew before starting work.

Could be any day, to be honest. But the second of the autumn storms was due in the afternoon, so dawn showed clear and red and angry. Quite some warning.

I took a few shots.

And eyes down, ready for work.

While outside the sun rose, clouds rolled in and the winds built.

I had meetings and the day passed slowly. Until it came to my assessment meeting, where I had been promised that my new role title would be revealed.

Alert and waiting Only it wasn't.

My manager was totally unprepared, so sad and yet expected. So, he has to arrange a second meeting for Friday.

I am beyond angry now.

Outside the wind blew, rain lashed down and the cats tried to work out why the catflap was blowing inwards. Why don't it work, Dad? They asked.

We had the gardeners in I wrap up work and watch Only Connect, read the latest copy of Rail, and then pack work stuff away and begin to prepare dinner, which was fishcakes, stir fry and chips.

All food groups covered, there.

I advise Jools on the route home as the A20 was closed due to trucks not being able to get on a ferry due to the storm. She gets home at five past six after leaving work at four.

We eat.

We clear up and make coffee, and deicde to eat the last of the peanut butter M&MS.

Jools went to bed before seven, and i watched Portsmouth on the tellybox. Not very good stndard, and no goals.

So it goes.

No comments: