Tuesday 9 April 2019

Monday 8th April 2019

And here we are again, Monday morning.

Darn it.

I woke up after six hours sleep, though for part of the night I dreamt the work I was thinking I had to do the next day. So, when I woke up thinking I had done a good day's work, I found I still actually had it all to do. Again.

Ninety eight Bugger.

I am not looking forward to switching the computer and seeing the tidal wave of e mails come in. Doubly so I had most of Friday off. I mean who sends urgent mails on a Sunday?

Rosemary and the snakes Outside the fog had rolled in during the night, so even once daylight broke, it was still dull enough to need the lamp on. All the more better for seeing the keyboards of my work computer.

And after an hour, the meetings began. As usual.

The Garden I have so much work to do, there is no time for radio or for American Pickers, or even a walk to hunt for butterflies or flowers.

Instead, I work on. Te cats sleep either in their basket or on the bed upstairs, and the day slips through my fingers.

Pond Life However, I am to be home alone for the evening, with Jools going to a team building bowling night in Ashford, so its just me and the cats once I have finished work I settle down with the cats to watch some TV, then I cook warmed up pie, re-roasted potatoes and some fresh veggies and a warmed through cheese sauce.

And wine.

And it works.

After washing up, I watch Only Connect and listen to the radio until Jools returns, by which time I had made all the wine vanish from the box.

I sleep like a log.

No comments: