Sunday 7 April 2019

Saturday 6th April 2019

Good morning.

We wake up after seven or eight good hours of sleep.

My goodness, we were pooped.

The cats were being vocal, as usual. So we get up, feed them and make coffee.

It being a Saturday, we have shopping to get as the stores are bare, and I need wine. Goddammit.

Tulips So, at eight we trundle off to Tesco. Jools has now reached the point in her diet where she is just losing a pound a week, so we are having a break before getting back in the saddle next week. We are to have carbonara and pie and caprese over the weekend, so we have to get stuff for all those.

Yellow Rattle And milk.

And cheese.

And wine. Did I mention the wine?

We also are going to have bacon butties. We buy bacon and bread. Should we have said bacon today or tomorrow? Daisies Today. Now. Back home I cook bacon, butter bread and combine the two to make butties, and it is rather wonderful.

So, what to do with the day? I had pictures to edit, blogs to write and at half twelve, football to listen to. And Jools was going for a trim, so, we would do not much all day. Saying that, Jools did a huge amount in the garden, making new raised beds where the compost area used to be.

Ninety six And I wrote and edited.

And at eleven, she went into town for be sheared, and I did the washing up and prepared caprese and garlic bread. Instead of fresh basil, I use pesto instead, and it rocks. With a capital ROCKS.

I use half the amount of mozzarella and half the bread too. So, was much healthier, and showed Jools that we can eat well and less. If we try.

Imperial Norwich were home to QPR, and a win would cement our place at the top. I was nervous.

After ten minutes, City were 2-0 up and there was no tension at all.

Ground Ivy 3-0 up at half time and cruising. Even when Buendia was sent off, City still managed to score a 4th. Yay. Sheffield Utd won later in the day, but Leeds lost at Birmingham, and so we are a huge step nearer the Prem for next season.

Amazing times, the like of which we will probably never see again, so we are enjoying every day.

That means I watch the higlights at nine, and that done, it was off to bed again.

No comments: