Wednesday 17 April 2019

Tuesday 16th April 2019

At least with Easter just about as late as it can be this year, we will have lots of daylight, if not actual warm temperatures. It is supposed to be warming up, but right now it doesn't seem that way.

And there is always work.

I went to bed worrying about work, so it came as no surprise to be awake at four in the morning, six hours is just enough, but it would be a tough day.

Jools makes coffee and feeds the cats, and they were up the stairs to sleep as I stumbled down.

She gets ready for work, and I bimble along, gearing my mind up for the day ahead.

Oddly, the day started off quiet, but soon got busy, with more and more meetings, so many I had to attend one munching on lunch.

So it goes, so it goes.

I have so much to do, and so little time to do it in. I don't even go out to the garden other than to fill up the bird feeders.

Before I know it, it is gone four, and outside feels so cold, so no afternoon walk for me.

Oh well.

We have burger, stir fry, noodles and asparagus for dinner, and as we are clearing up, and it is getting dark outside, I realise I had not taken a shot for the day yet.

One hundred and five So, its just a simple shot of the garden, showing how the wild flower plugs in places are now over half a metre high. Will look great this summer.

And so to the football, hoping for a Barca win against Man Utd, and my hopes are realised as Messi inspires Barca to a 3-0 win.

No comments: