Friday 12 April 2019

Thursday 11th April 2019

Is it the weekend yet?

Why not?

I mean, Jeez this week just goes on and on.

And being a Thursday I have three hours of meetings to start the day. I mean, what's not to Like?

So after getting up and having coffee. I feel that fruit will not cut it, so have toast again.

Take out the bins, have a shower and get ready for the day ahead.

And then work. And the meetings. I jump from one to another, and I am short but truthful.

Ad then its lunchtime, another meeting, deal with the urgent mails, look at the clock and it is already nearly one, and I have not started on the tasks I planned to do that day.

I know I say this most days, but this is my life now, not enough time. Ever.

I carry on to one, and then have to break off to go down to the back doctor for him to pummel me.

One hundred Walking down Station Road towards Martin is dangerous at the best of times, and then there is getting over the Deal Road in one piece down to the surgery.

And after the pummelling and paying forty two quid, I have to walk back up the hill, meaning my aching back really begins to complain. In fact, once home I go for a lay down on the bed having taken drugs.

I can't face much more work. I check for urgent mails and give up, packing up the office and making it more like a dining room once again.

I cook dinner, we sit down to eat, just relieved to have nearly got to the end of the week. The last of the pop up greenhouse is cleared away, and the plants back in the shed where the wind can't hurt them.

Evening is Marc Riley on 6 MUsic, whilst following the Chelski and The Arse on the BBC website.

I give up at nine, read a bit and fall asleep.

Phew, rock and roll.

No comments: