Tuesday 2 March 2021

Monday 1st March 2021

A new month.

And yet, still March.

Go figure.

So, my shoulder is little better, so I have to take it more seriously this week, I have physio Friday, so after first coffee I get the ice pack out and go to so more exercise with the oversized rubber band. I keep hearing his voice: we have to stabilise your shoulder.

Stretch, and relax.

Stretch and relax.

As usual, I am ready for work at seven, and we have meetings. I have meetings Four of them during the day, meetings that call for me to pay attention and sound like I know what I'm talking about. I am also a good actor, and say a few lines which makes it seem I am not a total doofus.

Sixty The cats go to their various beds, Scully has no ill effect from her cut ear, and there is little trouble, only Poppy is still defensive and growls at any cat if tey come close. But does allow me to stroke her now when she is on the sleeping bed in the bedroom. I consider this an improvement. She even purrs as I stroke her.

I squeeze in making a loaf of bread between the meetings, and take calls, to be point at four in the afternoon I have taken ten minutes off to make a sandwich, and the occasional brew, but that is it.

Skip C2 I go outside and it is bitterly cold, no sun, just grey cloud which will soon turn to mist and then fog.

I don't go out for a walk, I take few shots.

The afternoon merges into the evening, so I make dinner: warmed up beef and the trimmings for a weekday roast, and as I promised Jools I would try to cut down on the booze, no wine, but a cuppa.

Spawn I wasn't happy about it.

But dinner was fine, almost as good as on Sunday when fresh, and there is some leftover beef for sandwiches for a couple of days.

And that was it, really. A low key start to the month, no plans, no travel. IN fact the one hope I had was the orchid trip to Rhodes in May, but that has now been postponed to April next year.

Sigh.

Not even football helped, I went to bed with half an hour remaining of the Everton v Southampton game left.

No comments: