Friday 5 March 2021

Wednesday 4th March 2021

Here we are, then. Four days into the working week and the weekedn hoving into view.

Thursday is bin day, so after getting dressed, I go out, once Jools has left for work. It is cold and grey, I will be walking nowhere.

In fact it is bitterly cold, whether it is because the almost balmy weather of the weekend had softened me up, or it really is that cold, I don't know.

Anyway, I have second coffee and log on to work, not much seems to be be happening, so I spend an hour seaching to see if I have been given tasks and just not been told. It doesn't seem so.

Sixty three It is a typical day, work with a break every hour for a brew, star out the window at the bird feeders, and back to work.

Stop for lunch.

More work.

More brews.

More work, and stop at half three.

I actually feel to have moved forward this day, and the IT issues seem to have been fixed. Almost a good day.

I cooked breaded chicken, glarlic mushrooms and Domino Dauphinoise potatoes, which are thin slices of potato, arranged on their side in a time, pour in some cream, sour cream in my case, some milk mixed with nutmeg and baked for an hour or so.

What now, hooman? Turned out really rather nice, bad news is I forgot to snap the result until we had half eaten it, so you'll have to take my word for it.

The even was spent doing another online orchid talk, this time for my old camera club, for which I had geared the talk more towards photographers and less from orchid nerdary.

Which went down very well.

That eneded at half nine, just in tme to see the last half hour of the Liverpool Chelsji game, which Chelski won, 1-0, thus condemming Liverpool to their 5th straight home defeat, fresh on the heels of a 68 match unbeaten home run.

Funny old game.

No comments: